Senin, 12 Oktober 2009

a picture update

i'll show you some picts about my activity lately, enjoy gais!

1.

with my dearest fake sister and my real brother joining a halal bi halal party amegaa yess

2.

taching my brother some yoga move, well he looks good at yoga-ing isn't he?

3.

playing with a male dog his name is gading and showing him how sexy i am

4.

jangan tanya ini dosa apa nggak eke juga gatau, but still hot right?

5.

i love my brother, do you?

6.



livin up my junior high school memories ♥ with vin diesel haha no offense fal

7.

i'm practicing my parking skill and as you can see it's the art of parking which gave my mom a heart attack dan penuaan dini opkors

8.

my brother's friend just bought this cute rabbit muach love you bunny even though it's not mine don't care

9.

yeah! this is the end of the parade thanks guys

maaf gabisa upload banyak-banyak emang yu pada hepi kalo eke gempor hah?

xoxo

0 komentar: